For one of our clients from Voorhout we are looking for people willing to work on sorting and packing flower bulbs.
Our client is a leader on flower market, which has been operating since 1850, constantly improving the quality of its services. This company supplis many loarge and well-known retail chains around the world with a wide range of high-quality products. In their activities, they focus on development and systematically conducts market research to follow trends and be able to meet the needs of consumers.
We are currently looking for motivated and energetic people to work in a warehouse with bulbs.
The person in this position will be responsible for, among others: quality control, sorting and packaging of the product.
RATE: €12.12 gross/h from 1.01.2024 €13.27 gross/h
- willingness and motivation to work
- availability to start work 11.12 till 11.02.2024
- extra bonus for drivers of company cars: passenger – €20 net weekly, bus – €40 net weekly
- holiday allowances (Vakantiegeld and Vakantiedagen)
- weekly payments
- accommodation (with Internet access)- €115.10 per week
- health insurance – €33.46 per week – possible health allowance (Zorgtoeslag) maximum €154 per month
- free commuting to the workplace
- possibility of constant cooperation
- support of coordinators (before leaving and during a stay in the Netherlands) – including help in obtaining SOFI/BSN and, if necessary, visiting a doctor
Would you like to know more? Would you or any of your friends want to join us?
Contact us! We are always happy to help you and answer all your questions!